Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
A Clear Vision of Your Dental Health
You know the importance of prevention when it comes to your dental health, and we’re always looking for new, improved ways to help you achieve a healthy smile for life. While X-rays provide valuable information, they don’t give a complete view of everything that is going on inside your mouth. With the use of an intraoral camera, we can see every aspect of your teeth and mouth with incredible detail, uncovering cracked teeth, plaque deposits, cavities next to fillings, and excessive wear. When we can discover oral problems early on, your treatment is much less invasive and much more cost-effective.
Our intraoral camera is small, about the size of the mirror we use during your regular hygiene appointments. You probably wouldn’t even notice we’re using it, except that with the intraoral camera, you have the opportunity to see everything we see on a monitor. This is a great tool to help you become more informed about your dental health, as it gives you a clear understanding of your teeth’s condition, and it allows you to make a more informed decision regarding your treatment options.
Laser therapy in dentistry provides patients with a more comfortable dental treatment experience. Using laser dentistry, your dentist is able to deliver a precise treatment that is more comfortable, quicker, and provides more stunning results.
Benefits of laser therapy
There are several benefits to receiving laser therapy dental treatment.
- Many laser treatments do not require anesthesia, and the recovery time is much quicker than with traditional treatment methods.
- Treatments are more comfortable.
- There is less potential chance of bacterial infection because laser treatments are so precise.
Two types of laser dentistry
There are two different types of laser dentistry: hard tissue and soft tissue. Hard tissue includes treatments such as cavity detection, dental fillings, and tooth sensitivity improvements. Soft tissue treatments include gum reshaping, gum surgery, and muscle attachment improvements.
Procedures such as removing benign oral tumors, regenerating nerves, overcoming sleep apnea, whitening teeth, and treating TMD are also considered laser dentistry treatments.
Sirona GALILEOS® CBCT
Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is quickly becoming the standard of care when it comes to dental imaging. Our office is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care, and we are proud to introduce the Sirona GALILEOS 3D CBCT Scanner into our practice. When it comes to your dental needs, the GALILEOS CBCT Scanner allows us to plan all aspects of your care with precision and accuracy.
- GALILEOS images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- GALILEOS CBCT Scanners take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your dental restorations better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.